Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Old Friends

My freshman year at BYU I made many lifelong friends. After Fall Semester almost all of them left, except for Michelle. We moved into the same dorm room, took every single class together and were just weird freshman together. :) I remember spending many night falling asleep and talking about what our future would hold.
Fast forward FOURTEEN years and here we are! Michelle moved to Colorado and we hung out almost every single week. We did so many fun things, but mostly just spent every Tuesday at Ikea feeding our children for free and talking for hours while they played. It was so fun!

Michelle has a girl and then two boys, same as me. And they are all pretty close in age. Seeing our sweet little kids become friends has made my heart so happy. Sadly, this was our last Ikea week as Michelle is moving. I will miss you!!!! See you soon. :)

These pictures are a treasure. (But please send me the better copy Michelle!)
This what our kids would do at Ikea while we were too busy talking to pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment