Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Blog. New Start.

I am so upset I could almost cry. Even though I was never a huge blogger, I am devastated because ALL of my pictures on my old blog got deleted. A little tip. If you delete the album with your blog pictures from Google +, they get deleted from your blog too. And there is no way to get them back. Devastating.

But...on the other hand, it is a chance to start over and make sure that I save all my old memories. I never made a blog book, but now I am going to find a way to take all my old posts and save them. So many memories in them. Somehow I will add pictures back in. It won't be the same, but it will be fine!

And I get to start my blog over and be more dedicated to this whole process of preserving memories for my family. Here's to new beginnings! (And sorry that I am not putting links to all your blogs on the side, I am WAY too lazy. And sorry that you have to change us over in google reader. This whole thing is such.a.hassle.)

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! i am so sorry that happened. I would be devastated too. thats one of the flaws of journaling online- it can be wiped out, never to be found again, in one second. yay for new beginnings and your positive attitude! love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for fresh starts! I am rededicated to keeping my blog up to date as well. And I have made 2007 and 2008 into books, but I need to do the rest. This is motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes--that is devastating! But I love that that you are committed to post more! Can't wait to read all about your cute fam!

    ReplyDelete